APPLY FOR FREE TO NATIONAL LOUIS UNIVERSITY
We're thrilled you're here. NLU offers free application to all of our degree programs as well as certificates and endorsements. To get started, choose an application process that works best for you.
Is this your first application for admission to NLU?
- Applying online is SIMPLE and FAST
- This site is secure and information provided to the university is kept confidential
- Complete the application in one sitting or return later to complete and submit
- Once you submit your application, check on your application status online
Although submitting your application online is highly encouraged, you may also choose to download and mail us your application.
Choose an application and download (pdf):
- First-Time Freshman Admission Application
- Undergraduate Transfer Admission Application
- Graduate Admission Application
- National College of Education Doctoral Application
- Ed.D. in Higher Ed Leadership Doctoral Application
- Ph.D. in Community Psychology Doctoral Application
Submit completed and signed application to:
National Louis University
Office of Admissions
1000 Capitol Drive
Wheeling, IL 60090
To check on the status of mail-in applications, please contact the admissions office at email@example.com
Select one of the following checklists to view a list of Admission Requirements for your program (pdf download):
- National College of Education Doctoral admission requirements
- National College of Education Graduate admission requirements
- College of Professional Studies and Advancement Doctoral admission requirements
- College of Professional Studies and Advancement Graduate admission requirements
- NLU Undergraduate Admission Requirements
RETURNING STUDENT INFORMATION:
If you are a student who has been away from NLU for more than one year but less than five years and are returning to complete a degree program that you previously started, you must submit a Returning Student Form.